Welcome to the Best of 2011 Giveaway Hop!
I will offer you the chance to win one of my favorite books from 2011. They may not all be strictly from 2011, but they were new to me in 2011. Which books are they?
1. This Burns My Heart by Samuel Park
2. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
3. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
4. Marian's Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly
5. Seers by Heather Frost
6. Writing Movies for Fun and Profit by Thomas Lennon and Robert B. Garant
7. William's Midsummer Dreams by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
8. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarity
9. The Next 15 Minutes: Strength From the Top of the Mountain by Kim Kircher
10. Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett
All books are available internationally except Writing Movies for Fun and Profit, although it appears to be available for pre-order coming out in July. May not be the best choice if you are outside the US though. Books will ship from Amazon in the US or Book Depository anywhere else.
The one mandatory entry is to follow on GFC. Bonus entries are available for:
-Like my Facebook page
-Following on Twitter
-Being my friend on Goodreads
-Adding my Google+ page to your circles
If I can pass 1000 GFC followers, there will be 2 winners! If I reach other follower milestones on other places (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) I may choose more winners. So spread the word!
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the full list of blogs in the hop after the Rafflecopter widget. Good luck!